Come follow me to Influenster

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Yeah it's me again. I just wanted to let everyone know about this thing I do. Influentster. Ever heard of it? You should. It's pretty cool. They let you voice your opinions on items you use every day and eventually they'll send your stuff to test for FREE.

I just recently received this box called a VoxBox. The one I got was the J'Adore VoxBox. It's Influentster's Valentine's special. I recieved a bottle of John Frieda's Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray for my frizzy and uncontrollable hair, some KISS Looks So Natural Lashes for when I go out on the town, a bottle of Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask for those rare occaions when I can relax in the tub, some Vaseline Men Spray Lotion for my husband's dry skin, A few packs of Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas to fuel my tea addiction, and by far my favorite item is the bag of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates. All I have to say is atleast someone got me chocolates for Valentine's Day.

But in all truthfluness Influenster sent me all of these products complimentary just for my opinion on them. You really have nothing to lose. Well unless you hate getting free stuff and giving our opinion.

Later peeps. Keep it cheesy.
Lady Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment