Come follow me to Influenster

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

    So I lied.... I really wasn't done. But who ever is on the black hole we called Internet? I've been trying to unpack lately and just don't understand why boxes don't come with an auto-unpack/put-stuff-into-it's-place-again feature. Someone invent it now please!!!! I'll be forever in your debt. Or if you do invent it just remember where you got the idea from.... I wouldn't mind some stake in your company. Just saying.

Oooh, I just realized that there is spell check on this.... yeah for a twenty-one year old I'm kind of computer slow. Not fully computer slow, just somewhat. I can mod games and code programs but when it comes to the simple things I'm just oblivious.

Is anyone even reading this anymore? I know that it honestly just jumps around like a frog in a lilly pad farm but I swear I do have connections between m thoughts. Maybe I should start signing off with a moral at the end of my posts. Like Aesop's fables except for they'd be Peach's inevitable ending that's coming but you just don't know when.... Yeah that should work.


Inevitable ending: keep reading, you know you want to.
Later peeps. Keep it cheesy.
Lady Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment