Come follow me to Influenster

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

    So I guess I really wasn't done talking. I have a lot to talk about. You'll listen right? Do any of you play video game? No I'm not talking about Pissed-off Chickens or whatever that game is called on your smart phone. I mean actual legitimate, I've got my Turtle Beach headset on, my favorite spot on the couch, lucky gamer apparel, disturb me only if you wish to die video game players... yeah that's me. I probably should admit I have an addiction. I live, breathe, and sleep video games.

Now my favorite series is the Elder Scrolls. Go ahead start with the slrs of Vanilla Skyrim is too bland. Well obviously you don't put as much imagination and socialization into it as I do. I talk to my characters, ask my wife and kids how their day has been, cry when I lose a horse, and pretend that I own the place. It's kind of scary when you thnk about it.

I've only beta tested one game in the Elder Scrolls Series but I can't tell you what it is or release any details.... :) soon, very soon.

But my second favorite thing in the whole world is food. I'll admit that I'm overweight... maybe I love my food a little too much but it's okay. I actually went to culinary school for awhile but had to stop cause I kept wanting to eat everything. I love trying new things. The one thing I learned about being a foodie is to never ask questions (especially when it is Chinese food).

I have always dreamed of being on Iron Chef America just to try the food Morimoto cooks. I bet he could make an all you can eat buffet taste like a five star rstaurant. Speaking of all you can eat... I went to Golden Corral last night and suprisingly their steak tasted better than any steak I have ever had, EVER. It was cooked to order and perfectly seaoned with juice running out of everywhere. Why is it I could get all I could eat steak for $12 that's perfect in every manner but I pay $60 and I can't even get it cooked right the first three times? Am I too picky? I just want that perfect steak. sigh. Oh well.

Later peeps. Keep it cheesy.
I swear this is my last post...maybe.
Lady Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment