Come follow me to Influenster

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Good afternoon!

Hi everyone. It's such a beautiful day outside. I've got some great news....wait for it... wait for it..... I've got a job interview!!! Yay!! Isn't that great? Don't worry I will still check in for my one avid reader out there. Yeah I've already figured out that, as in real life, my blog isn't very popular. It's okay though. I thank you for listening to my rants..

Anyway... anyone with hair.. you have got to try John Frieda's Frizz Ease 3 day Flat Iron Spray. I got mine complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. All I can say is...WOW! I've never had my hair not be frizzy. I love it. I'm actually taking care of my hair now and it feels great. Sorry bald people. We'll find something for you I promise.

In other news... Can anyone tell me how the bleep do you get your 18 month old to sleep in their own bed? I've tried everything. Cry it out, sleep on the floor in her room, put her in bed after she fell asleep, everythiing! IT DOES NOT WORK!! I'm at my wits end. She used to sleep in her bed all the time, all night, up until these lat three months. I just don't know what went wrong. Is it a stage that I am missing? Is there a trick that I wasn't taught? Seriously.

Well yeah. I give up. Moral: Don't let your child rule your night time.

Later peeps. Keep it cheesy.

Lady Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment