Come follow me to Influenster

Sunday, February 23, 2014

It's been a minute...

Good evening everyone. I am so tired! We were out all day today at the beach. I had to teach my two friends how to fish. Poor kids. They had no clue that there was a difference in salt water fushing and freshwater fishing or that lines had weight restrictions. I had to teach them how to line their rod, put the hooks and weights on, and even how to bait. Luckilhyh they didn't catch anything or that would have been another four hours on how to take the fish off the hook.

I'm lucky to have the convience of my Apple iPhone 5c. It's a very beautiful device. It let me pull up pictures to show them since I'm not very good at explaining. Evidently I'm more of a "why don't you just know how to do this already" kind of teacher. It's not the best way for people to learn. Is there an App to make me a better teacher? Nowadays I know there's an app for everything.

Hmmm.
Later peeps. Keep it cheesy.
Lady Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment