Come follow me to Influenster

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

     Anyone remember the game Never have I ever? Well let's play! I'll go first. Neve have I ever wrote a blog. So bear with me. Spelling and gramatical errors are inevitable as I am no professinal writer or english professor. I'm bound to go into too much details or not enough. Just depends on the day. You may see random typings of "rfngbvfemvijfb" or "2282122   .....................eifouew" as I have an 18 month old who likes to sit on my keyboard.
       But anyways.... people call me Peach. As in people I mean the few friends I have and my husband. I'm a 21 year old stay at home mother, not by choice, but I do love it. My two children, Jazz 18 months, and Moose 13 years or 91 years 9however you look at it) are both amazing and frustrating. 
     I just moved to Florida from Wisconsin about three days ago. What a temperature change. Phew. I went from freezing to sweating in 27 hours. It's riduculously weird. That's all for now. How do you sign off of this? See you later? Adios? Sincerly? Eh.. I'll figure it out.
     
        Later peeps. Keep it cheesy. 
             The one and only (NOT REALLY) Lady Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment