Come follow me to Influenster

Monday, May 4, 2015

So we have a slight hiccup...

I was hoping to start sampling my new Voxbox this week but...... for some odd reason my package won't be delivered for another week! It's only six hours away from me, but it's going to take them a week to get here. NO storms in the forecast or anything. I'm guessing all the mail trucks broke down and all the mail personnel have taken the week off. I'm not really mad, I know that our mail people work very hard. I'm just confused as to why it will take a week to get the stuff here. I guess I'll be giving abbreviated reviews on some of the product, since I won't have the full time to get my reviews in.

In other news, I did make two Star Wars themed dresses for my littles. I'll have pictures up soon as seeing they'll be wearing them for the fourth. That's today! May the fourth be with you! I'm really going to do the cliche thing and have a Star Wars movie-a-thon, eat popcorn out of my stormtrooper bowl, and just generally annoy people with my quotes.

Have a great day everyone! I know I will.

Unlike TK-421, I have to be at my post (mommy duties call),

Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment