Come follow me to Influenster

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Geeze

I swear I can't catch a break. My Voxbox has arrived, so reviews will be soon. I don't have a picture of the girl's dresses yet because the eldest has strep and a double ear infection. Truthfully I didn't want her to get the dress stained with medicine and her getting sick. Sometimes things just get all wonky over here.Yes, I realize that there are worse problems in the world than strep throat, but this is her 8th case in her 2 years of life. We're facing the possibility of surgery and I hate that I have to stand by and watch my poor baby be sick and in pain.

I'll try to keep up with my blog while juggling the kids and going back to school. I've been out for 3 years and I'm nervous as can be to finally be finishing my degree. I'm afraid that my brain won't retain as much information as what it used to. I'm also getting a little sad knowing that people who graduated high school a year after me have graduated with their bachelor's degrees today. I feel discouraged that I won't be able to start my career for another year and a half. In the long scheme of things, it's not that much time but it seems like forever away.

Sorry about the rambles today.

I need a hug,
Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment