Come follow me to Influenster

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Everyone needs to try this!

First off this is a review for Boolts Botanics Clay mask. I recieved this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my J'Adore Voxbox

When I first pulled Boots Botanics Clay Mask out of the box I was like "great another mask that won't work with my skin." I WAS WRONG!!! Boots Botanic Clay Mask went on smoothly and have such a refreshinng scent. I chilled around for the ten minutes while the mask did it's magic. Fast forward. I washed my mask off and holy smokes. My skin looked the cleanest and youngest that it has looked in years! It was soft and not oily like other masks have left it before.

I even got brave and decided to try it on my husband. After a few rounds of " NO! That's for women!" I eventually managed to get him to use it. It got rid of almost all of his pesky bumps and he noticed how well his skin felt. I wonder if it would work on his back? Stay tuned for that review!

In all truthfullness... try this! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment